Wednesday, August 04, 2004

New HTML Project Book Published

I am thrilled to announce the publication of my brand new Creating Web Pages with HTML: Visual QuickProject Guide. Whereas my bestselling HTML VQS is a very complete reference to everything HTML and CSS, this new book is more of a tutorial, guiding the reader step-by-step through a specific project: the creation of a beautiful web site.

And while this book doesn't treat the reader like an idiot (or call them one), it does keep technical jargon to an absolute minimum. It is a book designed for someone who wants to write their own standards-based HTML code--perhaps to avoid the cost and learning curve of Web page software or to maintain complete control over the web page's appearance--but has little interest in becoming an HTML professional.

This is the book that a Web professional would feel happy suggesting to a friend or parent.

I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

My Books