Friday, June 30, 2006

IE7 beta 3

Microsoft released a new version of its Internet Explorer 7 browser today. (I'm getting strange "can't find that file" errors everywhere on Microsoft's site, not sure what that's about but I'm glad I was able to download it already). I had to uninstall IE7 beta2 (instructions here) in order to install beta3, but luckily with Parallels, I could just make a copy of my whole Virtual machine so I can still have beta 2 kicking around if I want to compare.

Speaking of comparing, I couldn't find a lot of differences at first glance in (X)HTML or CSS display at first glance. But I'll let you know.

2 comments:

Gloria said...

Why don't you use Firefox? Just curious.

Liz Castro said...

I do use Firefox (though my brother thinks I should use Safari). But lots of other people use Explorer, so I have to at least test on IE as well.

My Books